So here we are, sitting alone with Jerry Seinfeld, getting lost in the many seen re-runs of nostalgic television as the commercials begin to lose your interest. It's during these moments I truly comprehend the meaning of loneliness, that and my frustration with spelling. I recall my many thoughts throughout the day as I occasionally text the woman I find myself wishing I was with at the same time relieved I don't have any current obligations to be present. It's an odd feeling, wanting both company and isolation during the same moment.
I had thoughts of extreme passion, the spectrum of possibilities shrunk as at the moment in time it was all real. I was the ultimate lover, ready to express my on screen heart to the world. Run away with me, I am that one and you are my answer. Let me show you what life can be, what it will be, what's possible... I still believe it but I'm back at home now, grounded and not going anywhere, tonight at least. Echoes of visions that inspired me, Beach Boys, Adeline, my own dreams of what a partner in life feels like.
On to other passions I take myself, customize that phone off yours, decide whether you will take up that offer and move on to a better pursuit. Chase after the you that became lost but as you have stolen your time back from the evil that held it (work), you have been rejuvenated with grand schemes of dreams of what once was. I know I shall take up that sword, but when... There are victims to consider, Co-workers we usually call them. Much consideration and no answer can or has been made, left to ponder over the possibilities one more night. A game plan first, a must and a want.
So now I'm ready, after that.. So easy.. Writing one's thoughts out which seem so large as to occupy the mind and leave no room for thought. Yet none of which I write is true nor false, incomplete yes, fact and fiction... Does not matter, the night is fixed and the goal achieved, survive the attack from the zombies that haunt you, bludgeon them to death by separating the head from the spine. When the fallout happens, which it may still, will I be ready?
Am I tripping or is there no indent button on mobile keyboards?
No comments:
Post a Comment