Friday, May 8, 2015

A Paladin's charge to abusive men



I am a Paladin
Born with the heart of a lion
My power comes from their tears
Their screams of pain and hurt
My blade yearns for your flesh
Shield in hand
All you can do is run

You
How dare you attack her
What right has God bestowed upon thee
None
I am karmas answer
You will become my victim

I have seen how you treat her
Women are human
No different from man
Yet you play with her head
Her emotions beneath you
Meet your judgment man!

On the outside you look strong
Standing next to your friends who are fools
I stand before you
Ready to punish you on behalf of all women
How many men will it take defend thy self?
Ten? Twenty? Does not matter
The wrath of my anger is far greater

You are nieve
You are empty
You fight for your pride
Your silly version of manliness!
I fight for her!
For every woman wronged by any man

The dead and beaten
The sorrowful and depressed
Those black and blue
Every single woman you've laid with
Their fury will rip apart your flesh
I am their vessel
You are their target

Stand before me and face your fate
You have two choices scum
Leave her and run like a coward
Or stand and lose your life to justice
What say you?


No comments:

Post a Comment